Get the latest scoop on “pukaball” in Hawai’i! Find out where to go for pickleball activities and events! Whether you are interested in playing with a pickleball pro, inviting a friend to a pickleball demonstration or supporting us while we exhibit pickleball–you’ll find it all here!
Current & Upcoming
- Friday -Sunday, December 13-15, 2019: Kahala Mall presents “The Very Merry Event!” This is indeed a Very Merry Event where non-profits such as ours receives 100% of the proceeds of each ticket sold! INSTANT SAVINGS at participating stores which more than pays for the $5 ticket AND wait for it…a chance to WIN a ONE-Night Stay at the Kahala Hotel & Resort PLUS a buffet breakfast for TWO at the Plumeria Beach House…PLUS a chance to WIN a $50 Kahala Mall Gift Card! For tickets, please contact Donna Ching, 808.351.1567 or Rudy Lopez, 808.232.4534.
- Saturday, November 30, 2019, tentative 1PM: Kailua Community Tennis Association hosts “Pickleball for All Ages!” Come see for yourself why this game is so fun and popular since 1965! Turkey hop onto the courts with our very best adult and junior program Pukaball Hawai’i instructors, Rudy Lopez, Arnold Yuen and Shane Cashen, as they show you how the game is played. Open to everyone and it’s FREE! All equipment provided. For more details, please contact USPTA Tennis and Pickleball Pro, Shane Cashen, 808.381-4937.
- Saturday, November 16, 2019, 8AM-12NOON: Honolulu Club Pickleball Meetup. SWEET DEALS comes in all sizes especially if you’re a fan of OPA! Register for this event and you’ll see! You get a lesson taught by IPTPA & PPR Certified Instructors, Kevin and Donna Ching (that’s a 2FOR!), door prizes, lunch AND a 1-week pass to the Honolulu Club valued at $175! Limited to the first 20 peeps! Entry fee is $10 for Honolulu Club members and $20 for non-members. Please complete the registration and waiver forms, and follow the instructions to sign-up. See you there!
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019, 7PM: “What is Pickleball Meetup” Palolo Neighborhood Board Meeting, Palolo Elementary School Cafeteria. Learn about the fastest growing sport in the U.S. and that includes Hawai’i! ALL pickleball players, especially who reside in Palolo-Kaimuki, are welcome to support our pickleball community. We are there as guests to inform on pickleball and to show our aloha. See the agenda for a list of speakers and other topics that will be addressed.
- Sunday, October 5, 2019, 10AM-3PM: Children & Youth Day. Share your love of pickleball with our keiki (children) and ‘opio (youth)! Join us as we celebrate Hawaii Children & Youth Day! Founded by former State Senator, Suzanne Chun-Oakland and administered by Kama’aina Kids, this one day free fun, interactive and educational event is all about giving back to our kids. Bring your pickleball smiles, laughter, happiness and joy as we create a pickleball extravaganza to approximately 50,000 participants who attended last year’s event! 50,000!!! For more details, please visit: www.hawaiicyd.org. Checkout our volunteers and participants who made this day a huge success.