FALL Lāpule Team Pickleball League - Sunday, October 3 - November 14, 2021
Pickleball Wahines and Warriors wanted! Test your game and join Oahu's Lāpule (pronounced Lah-pu-lay, which means Sunday) Team Pickleball League! Beginning Sunday, October 3, teams will go paddle to paddle, competing for seven weeks, each week playing one team three games per match. The season will culminate in a possible playoff, awarding the top three teams as Oahu's Lāpule's finest.
Team members must be 18+ years old to participate. Teams must have 4-6 members and a minimum of 2 men and 2 women. Recruit your friends and family. Compete in one of three levels: 3.0, 3.5 or 4.0. Don't yet have a rating? No problem! See USA Pickleball's Definition of Player Skill Rating and a more detailed definition here to determine your skill level. Checkout our FAQs for additional information.
Team Captains must attend mandatory Team Captains' Meeting on Sunday, September 26. See below for meeting times:
- 3:00-4:30pm for 3.0 and 3.5 teams*
- 4:45-6:00pm for 4.0 teams*
*Courts will be available for optional team practice.
Deadline to register is Wednesday, September 29, midnight. If you need help forming a team, please reachout to us. Note, we can only accept EIGHT teams each of 3.0 Beginner, 3.5 Advance Beginner, and 4.0 Intermediate. Teams are confirmed on a first come first serve basis when ALL members have submitted their registration and release forms, paid their league fees, AND have received a confirmation from Lāpule Pickleball League Coordinator.
Lāpule Pickleball League Fee: $25.00/player
Registration is not complete until:
- Form below is completely filled out and submitted (by hitting "Submit" button). You will get a "Your Pickleball Registration form was submitted successfully." message.
- Next, you will be redirected to Paypal to pay registration fee of $25.00.
- You will get 2 separate email confirmations.
- from "Registrar - Oahu Pickleball Association", containing your inputted registration information.
- from Paypal, containing your payment verification.