Due to COVID-19, the following tournaments are subject to change..
Got that drive to play competitively? You’re in the right place! We host several annual signature events throughout the year and we have just the tournaments for you.
- Hawai’i Boomer Classic – Baby Boomers get their tie-dye ready for a fun time of pickleball, Elvis, Chuck Berry and more!
- Hawai’i Senior Games Qualifier – watch our 50+ age men and women compete in an age and skill doubles and singles tournament where 1st-4th place winners qualify for the National Championships hosted by the National Senior Games Association. Learn more about this large-scale competition at nsga.com and join our newly launched network of senior athletes: https://www.meetup.com/hawaii-senior-games/
- Hawai’i State Championships – become the state champion in pickleball where juniors and adults compete for the title in September/October. Events include doubles as well as singles with age/skill divisions.
- Hawai’i Triple Crown – women and men vie for winning all three events–singles, women’s or men’s doubles, and mixed doubles.
- Hawai’i Pickleball Palooza! – this 3-day tournament annually occurs on the third weekend in April to coincide with USA Pickleball Association’s National Pickleball Month and is topped off with a fun party and fundraiser.
- World Team Pickleball Hawaii State Sectional – co-ed teams compete by age and skill in this exciting format playing women’s, men’s and mixed doubles. Last year’s teams may be found here in addition to information on World Team Pickleball.
Mark your calendars for these tournaments you won’t want to miss:
- October 20-23, 2022: Hawaii State Pickleball Championships, University of Hawai’i at Manoa Tennis Complex.
- June 16-19, 2022: Hawai’i Pacific Rim Pickleball Cup, Patsy T. Mink Central Oahu Regional Park. Keep this international event of aloha on your radar! Registration opens February 1, 2022 @ 12 noon PST.
- May 27-29, 2022: 1st Annual PAK Open Tournament, Kalawai Park, Kalaheo, Kauai
- May 12-22, 2022: National Senior Games Championships, Fort Lauderdale, FL – click the link for more details on venue, registration, etc. 2016 and 2018 Hawai’i Senior Games participants who have already qualified may be found here. See National Senior Games Championships Adjusted qualification Rules.
- January 15, 22, and 29, 2022: Shaka Singles Round-Robin, Diamond Head Tennis Center. Try your game at singles! Men and women competition events. Three separate dates based upon skill 3.5+ and 4.0+ Click here for details.
- December 7-14, 2021: Margaritaville USA National Pickleball Championships, Indian Wells, CA.
- September 13-19, 2021: USA Pickleball Association West Regional Tournament. Location to be announced. Click the link above for details on this National Qualifier. Registration opens May 11, 2021.
- CANCELED due to COVID-19 – Friday-Sunday, April 16-18, 2021: ANNUAL PICKLEBALL PALOOZA, Diamond Head Tennis Center, Honolulu! April is National Pickleball Month! Celebrate THE fastest growing sport in the U.S. Come see why everyone is laughing and having the time of their lives. Join us for pickleball activities for all ages from “Learn to Play Pickleball in 1-Hour” to a 3-day tournament for 13+ singles, doubles and mixed! This is an event where your participation and having FUN is our #1 priority! We plan to top off the celebration with an outrageous party and fundraiser. Mark your calendars! This event occurs on the third weekend of April each year.
- CANCELED! due to COVID-19 – Friday-Sunday, October 9-11, 2020: Hawai’i State Pickleball Championships, Diamond Head Tennis Center, Honolulu. Come out pickleball strong for our 50th State tournament of the year! Singles, doubles and mixed–we got it all. Registration will open on July 19 at pickleballtournaments.com
- CANCELED! due to COVID-19 – 2020 Hawai’i Seniors Games Pickleball Qualifier. For players wanting to compete in the 2021 National Senior Games Championships in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, registration is open to players who qualified in 2016 and 2018 Hawai’i Senior Games. See National Senior Games Championships Adjusted qualification Rules.
- Honolulu Club Mixed Doubles – Sunday, February 23, 2020. (Registration closed) This is an inaugural 18+ 6.0 and 7.0 tournament. Limited to 8 teams per division. Lunch, prizes and 1-week club pass! $20 fee for members & $30 for non-members.
- United Cerebral Palsy (UCP) Association of Hawai’i Tennis & Pickleball Tournament– Saturday, December 28, 2019, 9AM-3PM. Raise your racquets and your paddles for this annual fundraiser needs you! Join the cause and make a difference. Volunteers are needed to loan and setup nets, measure and tape lines for 8 pickleball courts.
- OPA Singles Only Pickleball Tournament, Saturday, October 5, 2019, Petrie Community Park, Honolulu