Oahu Pickleball Association is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We were uniquely formed as many of our volunteers were complete strangers before the love of pickleball and community building brought us together. We operate currently as an ALL-volunteer organization.
Our mission is to promote, inform, instruct and organize pickleball on Oahu through community events, clinics, leagues and tournaments. We strive to help Hawai’i’s families live a healthier life one pickleball at a time.
What do we provide?
- Clinics & Drills: Pickleball 101, Skills & Strategy
- Classes: Newbies, Beginners, Novice and Intermediate players
- Lessons: Group & Individual through Honolulu City and County Department of Parks & Recreation, and private residence
- Open-Play: Day & Evening. Visit our https://www.meetup.com/oahu-pickleball-association/ for locations of places-to-play or USAPA Places-to-Play
- Tournaments: Indoors & Outdoors
- Ladders & Leagues: Adults & Juniors (forthcoming)
- Partnerships: Schools & Community Organizations
- Courts: Residential Support for Pickleball
We would appreciate hearing from you for any feedback and ideas that would make our pickleball community the best ever! Click here to go to our Contact page. Mahalo!