Oahu Pickleball Association is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We were complete strangers before the love of pickleball and community building brought us together. We operate currently as an ALL-volunteer organization.
Our mission is to PROMOTE and GROW pickleball.
Our vision is to be THE voice of pickleball.
What do we provide?
- Clinics & Drills: Pickleball 101, Skills & Strategy
- Classes: Newbies, Beginners, Novice and Intermediate players
- Lessons: Group & Individual through Honolulu City and County Department of Parks & Recreation, and private residence
- Open-Play: Day & Evening. Visit our https://www.meetup.com/oahu-pickleball-association/ for locations of places-to-play or USAPA Places-to-Play
- Tournaments: Indoors & Outdoors
- Ladders & Leagues: Adults & Juniors (forthcoming)
- Partnerships: Schools & Community Organizations
- Courts: Residential Support for Pickleball
We would appreciate hearing from you for any feedback and ideas that would make our pickleball community the best ever! Click here to Contact Us. Mahalo!