(Last updated November 5, 2019)
Throughout Oahu, City & County of Honolulu Department of Parks and Recreation have repurposed existing volleyball and tennis courts for pickleball.
1) With the exception of Diamond Head Tennis Center which has (1) dedicated paddle tennis court and net that may be used for pickleball on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, ALL public pickleball courts require a portable pickleball net.
JUMP to a listing of ALL pickleball courts. Number of courts and courts with lights are noted.
Pickleball Courts by District – coming soon!
- District 1-East Honolulu – Hawaiʻi Kai to McCully
- District 2-West Honolulu – Makiki to ʻAiea
- District 3-Leeward – Pearl City to Waiʻanae to Wahiawā
- District 4-Windward – Waialua to Waimānalo